Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not Reading

Argh! I am so frustrated with myself for neglecting this blog. I mean to write, but am not actually reading much.

I had a great trip to New York but spent eight hours on the bus knitting and daydreaming. I came home with almost a whole mitten, and some great new fantasies about a life in New York, but with no pages read.

I did pick up Deep Survival by Laurence Gonzales but the first chapter didn't draw me in. I may have another look at it, but will probably put it and Catch-22 into my never to be read stack.

I have the evening to myself tonight, but plan to go shopping rather than read a book.

So, stay tuned, I may start reading again, I may not. I do plan to keep blogging though, and may have to get creative with my topics.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad you had a great trip---can't wait to hear more! I'm sure you'll start reading again when you feel like it, no reason to force yourself! Enjoy your evening!