Monday, June 1, 2009

Cheap, but kinda lazy

Remember how I said how much I don't pay for all the materials I read?

Sometimes I pay. Here's why:

I normally renew books online, but I recently got a new computer. Because I am slothful, I did not transfer all my passwords and logins to a new secret yet convenient place on my new computer. Because I would have to get up off my botto, which is large, and find my library card to look up the number to login and renew; I didn't renew W&P. Even though I vaguely knew that it was due soon. It was not due soon, it was due three dollars and fifty cents ago.

Darn.

Edited to add: I did in fact finally renew. I have another three weeks. Not to worry.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh no! Do you want your copy back...I'm still on page 2 (...hangs head in shame...)

Stimey said...

After I pay my money, at least I get to keep my book.