Monday, March 29, 2010

Patch

I got a cat. He is super great as cats go. I think. I haven't had a cat since I was nine, but I think this one is going to be good. He's a little nervous and spends most of his days under my bed; but when he comes out, he's ready to play. Also, he purrs every time I touch him. And once in a while, he lets both my kids pet him at the same time.

I would post a picture, but it would cost like more than a hundred dollars because my camera appears to be dying. He is a very good looking black and white boy, ten months old.

Hah! He just pounced at nothing. What a cat! Eew. Less cute, he just pounced in and out of the litter box, which is in my room because he's not really interested in leaving my room. Gross.

Seriously, what the hell is this fricking cat doing?

He's crazy.

I wish I knew more about cats.

Sadly, it's too late to call Stimey. She knows all about these things.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

Oh, I can tell you about cats! They are crazy. The end.